Friday, May 06, 2005

 

Meet One Special Woman

After being diagnosed with breast cancer in early July, 2004, and receiving doctor’s opinions to proceed with chemotherapy, radiation and surgery as soon as possible, Sandy flew to Seattle with her husband to investigate an alternative treatment program. She returned home from Seattle on July 21, and began a detailed program of alternative care. It includes careful intake of food, lots of pure water, an intense supplement program, use of a Rife machine (sound frequencies), monitoring reports from testing, and several other important steps that include healthy environments and consistent routines. These steps required that Sandy stay at home in a less stressful environment for the next several months.

During the ensuing months Sandy kept the strictly regimented holistic program which was very intensive and time consuming. Yet, as she states, “I have not been sick (throwing up, nauseated, nagging headaches or pain, etc.) one single day during this entire journey to date. I am encouraged by what I feel going on in my body! Good things - like increased stamina and energy.”

It is now mid-March and Sandy’s progress has been astounding. The carefully managed therapeutic program was instrumental; however, Sandy’s beautiful attitude and intensely spiritual life play an essential role as well as loving support of family and friends. Read Sandy’s own words in a recent letter:

Hi Frank,

Thank you so much for your continued prayers and thoughts. God has truly blessed me with caring friends and fellow believers who faithfully pray. One day this past week for the first time in months, I stopped by the cleaners to pick up something and the owner was so happy to see me after my absence – she came around the counter and hugged me twice and said she was praying for me. Then at the post office the gal behind the counter took a double take when she saw me and grabbed a little pink sticky off her cubicle wall and pointed at it - there was my name written down - she said I have been praying for you, can I take your name off? I told her no - keep praying. I'm telling you, it was like showers of blessings to me! How humbling to be upheld in this way.

I received new test results last week - all the carcinoma virus numbers were ZERO!!! I still have the melanoma virus, but those numbers were 38 and 28 - getting closer to zero all the time.
We fly to Seattle soon for an appointment with the gentleman I have been working with long- distance since mid-July. He will do new muscle testing and we will talk about how to proceed from here and what life looks like after all my numbers are zero. I'm very excited to see him. I had some blood work drawn so I’ll have results prior to seeing him – was really curious to see what the medical profession would have to say at this point in time. We got a phone call last night from our family doctor. He said "I am happy to tell you that all your blood work is normal!" Isn't that great? Eventually I will have an ultrasound done to confirm that I no longer have any masses/tumors. I know they are disappearing, but want standard medical confirmation that I hope will stimulate the doctors to consider alternatives!

For me, most of this swirls around trust - trusting in our great God - seeing more deeply who He is and wholly trusting in that alone. What a wonderful, loving Savior we have! I had to come to grips with the possibility of an early death - something that I told God I didn't want - but had to come to the point of being willing for such. He is gracious and I am seeing healing! But I have pondered more than once Christ's own prayer that He be spared the crucifixion. I need to walk in complete faith knowing that I can trust Him without question. I'm still learning this on a daily basis.

Thank you again for your continued encouragement toward healing in many areas!

Sandy



More on Sandy’s Amazing Story

In her own words:

I saw the gentleman I have been working with over the past 9 months personally on Wednesday, March 30. While in his office, we received the results of my most recent test. ALL the cancer numbers we have been tracking on read ZERO!!! Yes, you read that right - ZERO!!! We had prayed and asked the Lord that my numbers would be zero by the time I visited Washington again, because I wanted a face to face conversation about what life looks like after the zero mark! GOD IS GOOD! I keep telling you all that and IT IS TRUE! What an awesome answer to a specific prayer!

You can bet the tears flowed - tears of rejoicing! I have been encouraged to continue my protocol over the next year as my body recovers from the damage of the cancer. I can use the equipment on a modified schedule and we are making plans for me to be back on the road with (husband) Rolly. My heart is very full. Tears of gratitude fill my eyes as I write. Praise the Lord with us dear friend! He has "dealt bountifully" with us! Praise His Name!

A dear friend told me recently that she was sorry I had to go through this experience. I have to say that I have great joy in what God is doing. I am not sorry. He continues to refine me and He has granted me additional days to serve Him. He has walked with me every step of the way and guided our steps from the outset. He is our "Emmanuel", our "Redeemer", our "Peace", our "Good Shepherd", our "Deliverer". Truly He is matchless in His grace. AMEN...................................Sandy


This is a wonderful example of faith. Sandy gives the credit to God. This is good, for God is good. Yet there is more to this situation than meets the eye. To me, Sandy’s willingness to step up and take responsibility for her life, is what stands out. I believe we must assert our God-given power as we seek God’s presence in deep prayer. Sandy beautifully demonstrated that.

E-mail Sandy: Sandycq@aol.com

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?